27 December 2012

Christmas 2012

Merry Christmas!

I hope your day and week (and year and more) was filled with joy.

My day started with helping my Mom finish the cinnamon buns (aka she did stuff and then I got to be in a couple photos).


I enjoyed cuddles with my niece.
She had a bit of a cold so she wasn't quite as cheerful as normal.
But she woke up Boxing Day (December 26th for all y'all American readers) just as cheerful as a ham. that's a thing right?


We skyped with my sister and her kids.
I LOVE this photo. My niece dressed up as a present. Doesn't she look like a movie still? Or at least a commercial?


Suddenly we had a white Christmas! It snowed for just a few hours and it's pretty much all gone now but it was a nice little treat!


 A family tradition is to always play this game.


 Then we skyped with my brother as well!


 Merry Merry Merry to you and yours.