11 December 2013

are they considered selfies if someone else took the photos?

While at the Influence Conference in September, I was excited to spend some time in front of the camera with my dear friend Megan.

I remember months back talking with her about taking the steps to starting her business. Quitting her steady job. Pursuing her dream. I was so proud when she did it!

In Indianapolis, we walked around, I acted like the silly person I am, and Megan took photos of me.

I had lots of ideas and really wanted to involve my phone in a lot of photos since me on my phone is an accurate depiction of who I am in general. Megan was game to take a trillion photos!

Here are just a few of my favourites. You'll see more photos dropping around a blog post coming up soon, and probably in a few other spaces as well. Keep ya eyes open!

nadinewouldsay

nadinewouldsay

nadinewouldsay

P.S. I LOVE my HEX iphone case. I'm not being paid to say that. They're awesome. My initial case from them broke and when I told them, they had a new one to me the next day. That's impressive.
HEX iphone case

These next two are definitely the most accurate photos of me on the internet.

nadinewouldsay

nadinewouldsay

influence conference

nadinewouldsay

Thank goodness for the self-timer. We obviously needed a picture together.

nadinewouldsay

Megan is my Floridian sister, my red pants twin, and is one of many who laughs with me when I'm a silly human. I'm so glad to call her friend.

It's been a blast to watch her business start to take off and I'm excited to watch her business grow and grow and grow!

Be sure to check out her website, follow her blog, like her facebook page, follow her on twitter, and give her some hearts over on instagram. If you're in the Melbourne area of Florida, be sure to contact her for your next headshots, fun shots, wedding, family shoot, or anything alright? Alright!