31 July 2012

Tune-y Tuesday (this is what You do)

Welcome back to Tune-y Tuesday. How's your music been since last week? If you're loving any good worship music, be sure to comment so I can check 'em out! Yay.

This week is the song "This is what You do" by Bethel Music

I always love the music that Bethel puts out because it just draws my soul into a place of worship, excites me to want to dance, and just frees me before my Saviour. I think their stuff is great.



It's always like spring time with You
Making all things new
Your light is breaking through the dark
This love is sweeter is than wine
Bringing joy bringing life
Your hope is rising like the dawn

This is what You do
This is what You do
You make me come alive

It's like I'm living for the first time
Finally living for the first time