15 March 2013

The reason everybody loves Vancouver

This past weekend brought with it a rarity. 

a bright sunshiny day.

My sister, my neice, and I went for a nice walk to enjoy the fresh air. I brought along her camera and snapped photos along the way. I could have taken a trillion photos, took about a million, and am sharing a few here today.

I hope you enjoy them. If you'd like to use them, please credit me for photography and link back. K cool.






oh hello beautiful sister of mine.








Inuksuk. this is a very Vancouver thing. This one was pretty cool.




boats. boats. boats.





I'm pretty sure the rain is back forever though. The best thing about Vancouver is the sunshine. The worst thing is any day the sun isn't out.

So, if it was a bright sunshiny day, how would you spend it?