21 November 2013

{a walk through} psalm 81




Here are a few songs I've been singing aloud lately and the lines in them I've been chewing on most:



Bringing reconciliation
To a world that longs to know
The affections of a father
Who will never let them go



This world tells me trust what I can see
Lord, won't You help me believe what I believe




this song I've only been able to listen to a couple time. it makes me cry to hard to listen through.

You broke into the silence and sang your song of hope
A melody resouning in the deep of my soul
You have come running
You tore down every wall
All the while you’re shouting,
“My Love you’re worth it all”
 


May my prayer like incense rise before You
The lifting of my hands as sacrifice
Oh Lord Jesus turn Your eyes upon me
For I know there is mercy in Your sight

What about you? What's your songs right now?