12 December 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to the new design!

WOOOOOOT WOOOOOOT! FINALLY!!!!!!

Oh my gosh. I am so excited about these pretty changes.

Over the next day or two, things will get tweaked, but seriously - isn't this all so pretty?

Go read the about me. Or don't, because writing about myself was awkward. I guess you should read it - it'll induce a chuckle at my awkward ability to talk about myself. Mostly I just talked about Jesus and made fun of myself. aka the easiest things ever.

I'm so glad you're here.

Whether you are visiting for the first time or have been here for years, it makes me happy to know that you've chosen to spend some time in my neck of the woods.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think about the new design.

AND get ready because fun things are coming in the next weeks and the new year.

a new blog series

sponsorship

fashion posts

and maybe more.

Okay cool!

Thanks for coming.

Stay a while.

Settle in.

I'm glad you're here.

Ending this now . . .