03 May 2013

just a few of my friends

Here are three of my favourite posts by friends from this past week. Read them. I bet you'll be encouraged by them.

Mackenzie shared about the reason why she writes, and how God made her absolutely the right way. She caught my heart when she said:

The things we lack create space for Jesus to show His faithfulness and power - and when we know that we are lacking, we see that Jesus has all we need. 
Lindsey shared about keeping her second pregnancy quiet for a while. There was something in the sweet honesty of her words that really captured me.

That if something does go wrong, He is sovereign.  I'm thankful that I can cast my cares on Him because He cares for me.

Jessi shared that her brave button is broken. My heart can relate to that.

One thing you should know about me is I absolutely do not approach any situation with confidence. I can put on a mask of "can do", but my greatest fear in America is being found out.