28 June 2012

Moving Forward

I'm taking a bit of a break from "Thursday - Thanks!" today.

Part of me thinks that I should just scribble down a list of things I'm thankful for - for the sake of blogging consistency.

But a bigger part of me thinks that is crap. For the sake of blogging authenticity, I'm just going to share some words I wrote weeks ago but never hit publish here on the blog.

. . . 

Sometimes I look back on situation that in the moment felt as though God was taking away something that I wanted. Or other times when I desired to do one thing and it felt as though God wouldn't let me do what I desired. Almost without fail I look back and see that God took me out of something and placed me in something which gave (and gives) Him more glory, or that He forced me to move out of one thing into something new so that I would know Him more. It makes moving forward a lot easier.

. . . 

That's all.

There's so much to come that I'm so unsure of and yet so confident in because Christ is with me.

I really am thankful for much. I'm grateful and blessed, overwhelmed by grace and so many things that are good and from God. I just don't need to make a list today. 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin