07 August 2013

a life of pages

Today I am sharing a post from last year. It's been edited and made just a bit better.

a life of pages


Sometimes I get nervous and God says, “Why are you worrying about your situation? Just wait a couple pages. I’ve got your whole book up here”.

God’s perspective is beautiful and huge and HUGE and HUGE and HUGE! I needed to write that a few times to just really emphasize His vast presence. God knows what is going on. He know the behind the scenes, around of the scenes, and the hundred thousand years from now scenes.

The places I’m in, the experiences I’m going through, the good and the bad, it’s simply a page.

God’s got my whole book in His hands. It’s pretty inspiring and heart warming (and to be honest, super overwhelming) to think about it.

God is huge and wonderful and big and perfect.

So today I’m choosing to trust in His plan.

My plan, in comparison, really is the worst.

My plan consists of today, a little bit of tomorrow, and fake days after that.

God’s plan consists of yesterday, today, and forever

I live a life of pages. God's font, writing, and spacing.