05 August 2013

and what a Monday it is.

It's Monday!

And what a Monday it is.

I mean that in a good way, because as I write this, on Thursday night, I know that on Monday, I'll be super pumped up on life.

Friday is a work day, and that's okay.

Saturday, I'm driving down to Bellingham, in America, to celebrate my sweet friend Kymberly. I'm SO excited and honoured to be co-hosting a bachelorette party for a friend I met on twitter. God is good to have brought us together.

Sunday morning, I'm driving down to Seattle to spend a day with Brittany! I am pumped to have a good conversation, maybe some wine, and just have fun.

Monday, I'm planning to explore Seattle a bit, meet up with Erica for lunch, and then explore the city some more.

It's Monday friends! And as a girl who works Tuesday-Saturday (but was thankful and grateful to have the past 3 Saturday's off), I love my Monday!

I'm sure I'll pop in later this week to share about this weekend, or I'll wait a few weeks like I normally do to share about things because I'm slow.

How's your Monday?