15 August 2013

{a walk through} psalm 66


Rejoice in the Lord

As I read this Psalm, specifically last night as I got this post ready, I thought about the times that God has done similar to me.

I've never had waters stopped, but I have seen the Lord do strong and mighty things that have given Him so much glory. Things that have causes my heart to rejoice, and my soul to be safe.

For worship team this Sunday, we're singing 10000 reasons. I've actually only recently heard the song, and it's the first time our church will sing it on a Sunday. I'm so excited.


I know that this is one of those songs that will carry different meanings whenever I listen to it. Currently, the line that is swirling in my mind is this:

let me singing when the evening comes.

It's such a good line for me to reflect on.

Regardless of what happens in my life, in each day, I want to be rejoicing in the evening.