09 April 2013

{a walk through} psalm 29

This photo is from a few years ago. I was out in Ontario visiting a friend of mine. We went to Niagra Falls for a few hours. These falls are majestic.

I guess people could disagree, but I really think the Canadian side of the falls are far more beautiful than the American side. Again, disagree all you want, but then go see them in person. You'll suddenly understand what I'm talking about.

I wish I could go back to this moment, and reflect on Jesus.

I wasn't in a super great space when it come to Jesus when I went. I was probably nearly at my furthest from Him.

So when I read this Psalm, all I could think about was the power of the falls, falling, crashing, moving, HUGE, impactful, so many things.

The voice of the Lord is over the waters.

And these waters are huge.
Which means God is even huger! I'm not quite sure if "huger" is a word, but I'm running with it.